About Us – Brake Line Tube Supplier & Manufacturer
Who We Are
Engineered Industries Limited is a major manufacturer of steel brake line tubing (also known as Bundy tube, hard brake line) used for automotive hydraulic brake lines for over two decades.
Advantages We Have
- Quick delivery.
- Low MOQ (minimum order quantity).
- Flexible shipping channels (airway cargo and ocean liner).
- Flexible payment channels (bank transfer, PayPal, Payoneer, Western Union etc.).
- Custom packaging accepted.
- Branding with your own business information accepted.
- Always trying to reduce your overall purchase cost.
What We Supply
- Metal tubing used for automotive hydraulic lines (brake, fuel, power steering, cooler etc.)Zinc plated steel tubing
- PVF coated steel brake line tubing
- Nylon coated steel brake line tubing
- Epoxy coated steel brake line tubing
- Stainless steel brake line tubing
- Copper brake line tubing
- Copper nickel brake line tubing
- Titanium tubing
- Pre-bent tube assembly manufacture services
- Hardware for brake lines made of mild steel, stainless steel, brass and titanium
- Nipples (fittings)
To Whom We Supply
- OEM Tube assembly fabrication companies, who offer tube end forming (e.g. flaring), bending or connection with hydraulic hoses, to ultimately supply tube assemblies ready to be installed on vehicles;
- Distributors, wholesales, and retailers whose ultimate clients are individuals and repair shops that use the tubing make replacement tubes on their own.
Clients of ours and our patners’ are major sub-contractors of the pre-bent tube assemblies who are offering bending, flaring services etc. The ultimate OEM products are supplied to the following auto makers:
- Volkswagen (joint venture with Shanghai Automotive)
- Volkswagen (joint venture with First Automotive Work)
- GM (joint venture with Shanghai Automotive)
- GM (joint venture with Changan Automotive)
- Mazda ( (joint venture with Dongfeng Automotive)
- BYD Auto
- Geely Auto
- Chery Auto