This tube bender is used for manually forming curves of tubes.
- For 3/16 1/4 5/16 3/8 inch, i.e. 4.76 6.35 7.94 9.52 mm tube OD.
- Bending radius:
- 3/16″ & 1/4″: 11/16″ (17.5mm)
- 5/16″ & 3/8″: 15/16″ (24mm)
- For ACR copper/aluminum and automotive steel brake line/fuel line tubes.
- Form any angle between 0-180 degrees.
- Tool material: fiber handle re-enforced by steel tube inside.
This tube bender is used only for thin wall, softer tubes made of low carbon steel (annealed for automotive brake/fule lines, less than 0.7mm,i.e. 0.028″ wall), copper and aluminum tubes (annealed, less than 1mm i.e. 0.039″).
Sample pictures of a 1/4″x0.028 steel brake line bent.