This copper brake pipe is made of pure copper, by giant Chinese copper tube manufacturers that are ISO 9001 certified.
- Much more flexible than steel tubing
- Extremely easy to bend and flare
- Meets SAE and BS EN standards
- Suitable for ISO/DIN bubble flare, ISO/SAE double flare (inverted flare), and single flare.
|Tensile Strength||40 ksi (205MPa)|
|Theoretical Burst Pressure||12388psi i.e. 85.4MPa min|
- We can also supply tubing of 0.75mm, or even thicker wall , to further increase pressure resistance.
- Burst pressure calculation could vary according to the stress limit applied to the formula.
Pb– Burst pressure, MPa
σb– Tensile strength, MPa (205MPa applied)
D0– Outside diameter, mm
δ – Wall thickness, mm
- Eddy Current (Non-Destructive)
- Flattening Test
- Expansion Test
- Tension Test
- Pressure Proof Test
- Mercurous Nitrate Test