Wholesale 9.53mm 3/8″ 0.375″ OD Copper Nickel (Cunifer/Kunifer) Tubing – Cupro Nickel (CuNi) 90/10
- General Details
- Send An RFQ
- Related Products
This copper nickel (also called cupro-nickel, cunifer, kunifer) tubing is made of 90% copper and 10% nickel, made by giant Chinese copper tube manufacturers that are ISO 9001 certified.
- Much more softer than steel tubing
- Extremely easy to bend and flare
- Absolutely rust free
- Meets SAE J1677 Surface Vehicle Standard
- Suitable for ISO/DIN bubble flare, ISO/SAE double flare (inverted flare), and single flare.
|Tensile Strength||40 ksi (275MPa)|
|Yield Strength||15 ksi (105MPa)|
|Theoretical Burst Pressure||4522 psi i.e. 31.2MPa min|
- We can also supply tubing of 0.75mm, or even thicker wall , to further increase pressure resistance.
- Burst pressure calculation could vary according to the stress limit applied to the formula.
Pb Burst pressure, MPa
σs Yield strength, MPa
σb Tensile strength, MPa
D0 Outside diameter, mm
δ Wall thickness, mm
- Eddy Current (Non-Destructive)
- Flattening Test
- Expansion Test
- Tension Test
- Pressure Proof Test
- Mercurous Nitrate Test
Copper tubing; 9.52mm 3/8" .375" OD, 0.7mm 0.028" wall; MOQ 250 coils.
25ft 7.62m Long packed in pancake coil or spring coil, or cut length per purchaser's requirement; MOQ 500 coils.